Repeal and go Drop Dead is back in the form of the Graham-Cassidy Repeal Bill. They have until the 30th of September to shove it though -- and Republicans have shown that they are very good at shoving things through without debate, budget scoring, or even a majority. Here is just some of what Graham-Cassidy does:
- Estimated 32 million Ameircans will lose coverage over 10 years
- Ends the Medicaid expansion -- Health Care for 11 million low income adults
- Ends all subsidies for the Exchanges, replacing them with small disappearing "grants."
- End federal protections for people with pre-existing conditions
- Ends federal protections that stop insurance companies from ending coverage once a person gets sick
How to fight back:
Right now it looks like Indivisible is leading the citizen resistance. Here is a link to their website that has the tools for defeating this latest iteration of Trumpcare: