In this issue:
- The pope goes after the nuns
- Harry Reid to Senate Republicans: Give in on Bush tax cuts, gutting Medicare and maybe we can talk
- The stunning truth about healthcare pricing
- The problem with health care: What it costs versus what insurance companies have to pay
- Should PNHP support a public Medicare-like option in a market of private plans?
- There’s Really Only One Question: Is Healthcare a Right or Privilege?
- Republicans intentionally sabotaging the economy? Why does this keep getting a question mark?
- Florida voter purge official linked to Koch-funded efforts to defeat President Obama
- Obama did NOT go on federal spending binge. Pace of increase now lowest it has been in decades.
- WSJ: “Obama spending binge never happened”